The World Well being Group is inviting you to the second webinar of the Business Determinants of Well being. This second webinar will current the challenges and the state-of-the-art empirical science of CDoH, focussing on how well being communities, governments
and enterprise can method measurement in CDoH. It’ll additionally current approaches reorient monetary indicators in direction of well being, wellbeing, and fairness.
Welcome and introductions:
- Etienne Krug, Director, Social Determinants, WHO
- Stephen MacFeely, Director of Knowledge and Analytics, WHO
- Kelley Lee, Professor of Public Well being, Simon Fraser College, Canada
- Monika Arora, Professor; Director Well being Promotion Division, Public Well being Basis of India; President-elect NCD Alliance
- Tonatiuh Barrientos (Gutierrez), Senior Researcher, Nationwide Institute of Public Well being, Mexico
- Neena Prasad, Director, Bloomberg Philanthropies Weight problems Prevention Programme
- Meg Jones-Monteiro, Program Director, Well being Fairness, Interfaith Heart on Company Accountability
- Theo Vos, Professor, Institute for Well being Metrics and Analysis (IHME)
Webinar Chair and Moderator:
- Rob Moodie, Professor, Melbourne College of Inhabitants and International Well being
Conclusions and shut
- Monika Kosinska, Head, Financial and Business Determinants, WHO
One of many key priorities recognized for WHO is the necessity to elevate consciousness and understanding of the industrial determinants of well being, their impression, and efficient motion for policymakers to deal with them. Subsequently, WHO has launched a sequence of webinars
for a various viewers that can discover the proof base for industrial determinants of well being, how they manifest in observe, and potential actions at completely different ranges and by completely different actors.
WHO encourages the participation of a various international viewers together with public-interest civil society organizations, tutorial specialists and college students, donors and philanthropic companions, policymakers at a nationwide and native degree, WHO workers throughout ranges,
areas and programmes and UN businesses.
Registration is open till 23:59 CEST 5 September 2022: https://who.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_RZGd82kRQ_O5OHhgzkGMBg
Please see the WHO Health topic page on the Commercial Determinants of Health the WHO Factsheet on Commercial Determinants of Health or
contact the WHO Secretariat at [email protected] for additional data.