B. File Producer
C. Mailroom clerk
D. Sawmill operator
2. Earlier than coming into politics, Ronald Reagan held which of the next jobs?
B. Radio announcer
C. Union president
D. All of the above
3. Abraham Lincoln is remembered as a lawyer. However earlier than beginning that profession, he had all the following jobs besides one. Which was it?
A. Tended a river flatboat
B. Tended bar in a saloon
C. Cut up logs into rails for fences
D. Clerked in a retailer
4. Gerald Ford had a fame as a school soccer participant. After graduating, he handed up gives to play within the NFL and labored what job as a substitute?
A. Boxing and assistant soccer coach
B. Skilled water skier
C. Featured performer within the Ice Capades
D. Swimming coach
5. Andrew Johnson took a roundabout path to the White Home. What was his pre-political occupation?
6. Grover Cleveland is the one president to have presided over an execution. It was a part of his duties as a …
B. Chief of police
C. District lawyer
7. Joe Biden had a school job doing what?
A. Fry cook dinner
C. Encyclopedia salesman
D. Lodge bellhop
8. Dwight Eisenhower is believed to have performed minor league baseball beneath an assumed identify to keep away from dropping his newbie standing whereas at West Level. What identify did he reportedly use?
9. As a younger boy, Jimmy Carter did what job?
A. Delivered telegrams
B. Delivered items in his father’s basic retailer
C. Delivered milk
D. Delivered newspapers
10. Lyndon Johnson spent a yr after highschool on what some name his “misplaced interval.” After a visit to California didn’t work out, he did a collection of wierd jobs that included what?
A. Reducing down tree limbs
B. Roofing homes
C. Cleansing horse stables
D. Doing guide labor on a highway crew
ANSWERS: 1-C, 2-D, 3-B, 4-A, 5-B, 6-D, 7-B, 8-C, 9-B, 10-D
J. Mark Powell is a novelist, former TV journalist and diehard historical past buff. He wrote this for insideSources.com.