Lee Well being says it has 38 COVID-19 sufferers remoted in its hospitals on Monday. Two deaths have been reported since Friday.
- As of Monday morning, there are 38 COVID-19 sufferers remoted in Lee Well being hospitals (inpatient).
- Of those sufferers, three of them are kids being handled at Golisano Kids’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- Since Friday, there have been eight new COVID-19 hospital admissions and 19 COVID-19 discharges.
- 77% of ventilators and 25% of ICU rooms can be found to be used. There are zero COVID-19 sufferers on ventilators and 7 within the intensive care unit.
- The Monday morning census was at 83% of the staffed operational mattress capability.
- Because the begin of the pandemic, 1,204 sufferers have died at Lee Well being hospitals, with two deaths on Friday.
Lee Well being presents COVID-19 vaccines for anybody 12 and older at its Neighborhood Vaccination Clinic, situated inside Gulf Coast Medical Middle. It’s open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7 a.m. to three:30 p.m. and there’s no price for the vaccine. Anybody could make an appointment on-line by visiting www.leehealth.org.