Lee Well being experiences 161 COVID-19 sufferers being handled as of Wednesday morning, with 12 new admissions since Tuesday.
- As of Wednesday morning, there are 187 COVID-19 sufferers remoted in Lee Well being hospitals (inpatient).
- Of these sufferers, 5 of them are youngsters being handled at Golisano Kids’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- On Tuesday, there have been 12 new COVID-19 hospital admissions and 19 COVID-19 discharges.
- 67% of ventilators and 14% of ICU rooms can be found to be used. There are 27 COVID-19 sufferers on ventilators and 42 within the intensive care unit.
- On Wednesday morning, hospital census was at 85% of staffed operational mattress capability.
- Because the begin of the pandemic, 1,160 sufferers have died at Lee Well being hospitals to COVID-19, together with 7 on Tuesday.
Lee Well being gives COVID-19 vaccines for anybody 12 and older at its Group Vaccination Clinic, situated inside Gulf Coast Medical Heart. It’s open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7 a.m. to three:30 p.m. and there’s no value for the vaccine. Anybody could make an appointment on-line by visiting www.leehealth.org.