The Florida Division of Well being in Flagler County (DOH-Flagler) has modified its COVID-19 testing schedule on the Flagler County Fairgrounds for the Labor Day vacation. Testing won’t be supplied both Saturday, September 4 or Monday, September 6.
Precedence can be given to any college students, school and faculty workers of public or non-public faculties in Flagler County, adopted by most of the people, who ought to schedule testing appointments by calling 386-437-7350 ext. 0.
All people and households ought to take into account the next when testing with DOH-Flagler.
- Testing ought to happen at the very least 3 to five days after publicity. Testing ahead of this will lead to false negatives.
- Plan forward and anticipate lengthy traces. Carry snacks and drinks within the automotive, in addition to books or toys to maintain children entertained whereas ready in your flip. Be aware: you’ll park and stroll into the Cattleman’s Corridor the place testing takes place. That is NOT a drive- by means of take a look at web site.
- Put on a masks contained in the testing facility. Must you take a look at constructive, you could be requested to exit the power and anticipate the remainder of your celebration exterior to keep away from transmission.
- DOH workers and volunteers are working prolonged hours to maintain tempo with the numerous demand for testing. We’re increasing our crew to assist with testing, contact tracing and case investigation, and admire your endurance throughout this difficult time.
- It should take time for case investigators and make contact with tracers to achieve you when/in case you or your little one checks constructive for COVID-19. You or your little one might want to isolate for 10 days from the onset of signs. Take initiative to guard your family members by talking with relations and different shut contacts to allow them to get examined and look ahead to signs.
- If you’re recognized as an in depth contact to somebody who checks constructive, you could not hear from the well being division if assets usually are not accessible.
- When you’ve got been vaccinated (two weeks after your remaining dose) you’ll not must quarantine in case you wouldn’t have signs.
- When you’ve got signs, get examined as quickly as attainable.
- College students might want to quarantine at the very least 4 days after the date of publicity.
The testing schedule for September 4 by means of 12 follows:
Saturday, September 4 CLOSED
Sunday, September 5 8AM to 12PM Flagler County Fairgrounds
Monday, September 6 CLOSED for Labor Day Vacation
Tuesday, September 7 8AM to 12 midday Flagler County Fairgrounds
Wednesday, September 8 8AM to 12 midday Flagler County Fairgrounds
Thursday, September 9 8AM to 12 midday Flagler County Fairgrounds
Friday, September 10 8AM to 12 midday Flagler County Fairgrounds
Saturday, September 11 CLOSED
Sunday, September 12 CLOSED
As a reminder, the well being division does not provide testing for journey verification or present return-to-work notes.
Vaccinations proceed to be supplied at 301 Dr. Carter Blvd three afternoons every week – Monday (besides Labor Day), Tuesday and Wednesday from 3:30 to six:00PM. Appointments are most popular; Stroll-ins are welcome.
The well being division is awaiting further steering for the administration of booster doses and expects so as to add vaccinations to its operation on the Flagler County Fairgrounds later this month. Particulars can be shared when plans are finalized. At the moment, CVS, Walgreens, Publix and Walmart are providing boosters to immunocompromised people.
For extra details about COVID-19 vaccination and testing domestically, please go to flagler.floridahealth.gov. For testing and vaccine appointments, please name 386-437-7350 ext. 0 weekdays between 8AM and 4:30PM.
In regards to the Florida Division of Well being
The Florida Division of Well being, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to guard, promote and enhance the well being of all folks in Florida by means of built-in state, county and neighborhood efforts.
For details about the native well being division, go to flagler.floridahealth.gov, name 386-437-7350, or go to 301 Dr. Carter Blvd. in Bunnell. You can even hearken to our weekly discuss radio present “Flagler Well being Issues,” Saturdays at 11:30AM, airing on WNZF Information Radio 94.9FM or streaming at https://www.flaglerbroadcasting.com/wnzf.