DUBLIN, Sept. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Advanced Technologies for Municipal Water Treatment 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
The worldwide marketplace for superior municipal water remedy applied sciences is estimated to develop from $13.7 billion in 2021 to achieve $20.5 billion by 2026, at a compound annual progress fee (CAGR) of 8.4% in the course of the forecast interval of 2021-2026.
The North American marketplace for superior municipal water remedy applied sciences is estimated to develop from $4.6 billion in 2021 to achieve $7.0 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 8.6% in the course of the forecast interval of 2021-2026.
The Asia-Pacific marketplace for superior municipal water remedy applied sciences is estimated to develop from $4.9 billion in 2021 to achieve $7.6 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 9.1% in the course of the forecast interval of 2021-2026.
This report examines the marketplace for 4 classes of superior municipal water remedy: filtration know-how, ultraviolet irradiation, ozone disinfection, and a few novel superior oxidation processes (chlorination). 5-year projections are offered for market exercise and worth.
The report will present an in depth evaluation of key traits and alternatives that can support within the progress of the market. It would additionally analyze the main challenges confronted by the municipal water remedy trade. Technological traits, trade construction, pricing issues, R&D, authorities laws, firm profiles, and aggressive applied sciences are additionally included within the research.
For the membrane applied sciences utilized in desalination, a rising water scarcity in lots of areas can also be a significant factor within the trade’s future. The rising world water scarcity is among the most severe crises of the twenty-first century. Whereas water provide has at all times been a vital problem within the arid Center East, U.S. water shortages are a newer and horrifying prospect. Reverse osmosis (RO) desalination of brackish (blended salt and recent) water and seawater can convey elevated potable provides at a surprisingly low price. Electrodialysis reversal (EDR) and nanofiltration (NF) even have a distinct segment in changing brackish water to recent.
As an alternative choice to imposing a bodily barrier to pathogens, potable water additionally might be rid of probably the most harmful illness microbes by disinfection; that is mostly achieved by including chlorine. The invention that chlorine can create dangerous by-products within the presence of organics in floor water feeds has led to a spread of alternative disinfectants together with ozone, UV, and a few novel oxidants.
The report can even have a separate part highlighting the affect of COVID-19 on superior applied sciences for the municipal water remedy market, significantly within the U.S. The part will embody the affect of COVID-19 on demand and provide of municipal water remedy applied sciences, worth affect, and numerous strategic choices taken by the federal government to spice up the market.
Among the novel remedy applied sciences included within the report are chloramines, chlorine dioxide, on-site sodium hypochlorite, and blended oxidants. Market dimension and estimations for these novel remedy applied sciences are offered just for the U.S. market, not for the worldwide market.
The Report Contains
- Analyses of the worldwide market traits, with knowledge from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual progress charges (CAGRs) by 2026
- Analysis and forecast the superior municipal water remedy market dimension (in USD tens of millions), and corresponding market share evaluation by filtration know-how, kind of disinfection system, and area
- Dialogue of the main market dynamics (DROs) for municipal water remedy, technological traits, trade construction, pricing issues, R&D actions, authorities laws, and aggressive applied sciences throughout the market
- Protection of membrane bioreactor (MBR) know-how as a subsegment of the filtration know-how phase
- Info on water provide enhancement, augmentation, and useful reuse; protection of enhanced regulatory compliance and present wastewater infrastructure statuses
- Highlights of the affect of COVID-19 on the superior municipal water remedy applied sciences market, significantly within the U.S.
- An up to date listing of mergers, acquisitions, product launches, divestitures, and achievements which have taken place within the latest years
- Perception into the expansion growth methods of key market gamers working throughout the world market; their key aggressive panorama and firm share evaluation
- Descriptive firm profiles of all of the main producers of superior water remedy applied sciences. Main gamers together with 3M Co., Alfa Laval, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Koch Separation Options, Pall Corp., Toray Industries Inc., and Xylem, Inc.
Key Matters Coated:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Abstract and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Overview
- Historical past of Consuming Water Remedy
- Overview of Superior Municipal Water Remedy Applied sciences
- Environmental Expertise Verification
- Consuming Water Remedy Necessities
- Continued Reliance on Chlorine
- Prices of Changing to Non-chlorine Disinfection
- The Multibarrier Method
- Market Dynamics
- Regulatory Panorama
- Protected Consuming Water Act
- The Stage 2 Disinfection By-Merchandise Rule
- Chemical Safety
- Influence of COVID-19
- Influence on Demand
- Influence on Provide
- Value Influence
Chapter 4 U.S. Marketplace for Municipal Water Remedy
- Consuming Water Infrastructure Wants Survey and Evaluation
- Wants Related to the SDWA
- Federal Funding in Clear Water
- The Non-public Exercise Bond Initiative
- State Budgets
- Municipal Budgets
- Water Availability and Utilization within the U.S.
- Public Water Provide
- Group Water Methods
- Local weather Change
- Potable Water Value
- Water Reuse
Chapter 5 U.S. Market Breakdown by Sort of Filtration Expertise
- Membrane Filtration (Non-MBR)
- Reverse Osmosis (RO)
- Nanofiltration (NF)
- Electrodialysis Reversal (EDR)
- Microfiltration (MF)
- Ultrafiltration (UF)
- Microfiltration Membrane Bioreactors (MBRs)
Chapter 6 U.S. Market Breakdown by Sort of Disinfection System
- Ultraviolet Gentle
- UV Lamps
- Novel Disinfection Applied sciences
- Novel Remedy Applied sciences
Chapter 7 World Marketplace for Superior Applied sciences for Municipal Water Remedy by Area
Chapter 8 Aggressive Panorama
- Firm Share Evaluation: World
- Main Developments
Chapter 9 Firm Profiles
- Alfa Laval
- Aquion, Inc.
- Cdg Environmental
- Dupont De Nemours Inc.
- Electrolytic Applied sciences
- Evoqua Water Applied sciences Llc
- Hydranautics (A Nitto Group Firm)
- Industrie De Nora S.P.A.
- Koch Separation Options
- Ozotech Inc.
- Pall Corp.
- Suez Group
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Triple O Methods, Inc.
- Westech Engineering Llc
- Wigen Water Applied sciences
- Xylem, Inc.
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7zb7y5
Analysis and Markets
Laura Wooden, Senior Supervisor
For E.S.T Workplace Hours Name +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Name +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Workplace Hours Name +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outdoors U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Analysis and Markets